Young Researcher Award
Young Researcher Award of Center for Theoretical Physics and Center
for Computational Physics is given annually to young researchers of the two
Centers with outstanding research achievement. The recipient must be below 35
and does not have a Ph.D. degree for more than one year at the time of
|Award Recipient ||Phung Van Dong
|Year of receipt||2006
|Achievement ||Các công trình:
- P. V. Dong, D. T. Huong, M. C. Rodriguez and H. N. Long, Neutrino masses in the supersymmetric SU(3)C x SU(3)L x U(1)X model with right-handed neutrinos, Eur. Phys. J. C 48, 229 - 241 (2006).
- P. V. Dong, H. N. Long and D. T. Nhung, Atomic parity violation in the economical 3-3-1 model, Phys. Lett. B 639, 527-533 (2006).
- P. V. Dong, H. N. Long and D. V. Soa, Higgs-gauge boson interactions in the economical 3-3-1 model, Phys. Rev. D 73, 075005 (2006).
- P. V. Dong, H. N. Long, D. T. Nhung and D. V. Soa, SU(3)_C x SU(3)_L x U(1)_X model with two Higgs triplets, Phys. Rev. 73, 035004 (2006).
- P. V. Dong, T. T. Huong, D. T. Huong and H. N. Long, Fermion masses in the economical 3-3-1 model, Phys. Rev. D 74, 053003 (2006).
- Phung Van Dong and Hoang Ngoc Long, Electric charge quantization in su(3)c su(3)l u(1)x models, Int. J. Mod. Phys. A 21, 6677-6692 (2006).