Connect to IOP through MODEM
To access to the servers of IOPE from your home to use Internet and check e-mail, use sharing softwares
as when you are at IOP.
Install Dial-Up Net working (Default is installed when you setup Windows).
You can check in My Computer if you see folder: Dial-Up Networking and there is Make New Connection in that folder.
So it means to be installed.
To connect to IOP:
- Open My Computer -> Dial-Up Networking -> Make New Connection.
- Put a name for connection (Example: VienVatLy) and choose Modem -> Next.
- Type Telephone number: 7662368 or 7662470, (skip
Area code and Country code) -> Next -> Finish.
- Choose the connection (VienVatLy) -> click on right mouse -> choose Properties.
- Erase the choice on option Use Area code.
- Choose Server Types -> TCP/IP Settings...
- Switch on option Specify name server addresses.
- In Primary DNS type: 188.8.131.52 -> OK -> OK.
Instructions to change password for E-mail account
- Open your own Mail box (use Internet Explore or log in E-mail directly
on Mail server).
- Open Options (on the left menu).
- Open MDaemon settings
- Open Personality
- Type new password
- Click on Save Changes -> choose Sign out.
Instructions to change Password for Domain account (manipulating in Windows9x)
- Log in your own Domain IOP account.
- Choose Menu Start -> Settings -> Control Panel -> Passwords
- Choose Change other passwords -> Type old password, new password
(not the same old password), Confirm new password