"Particle physics and astrophysics towards the LHC era"
The 15th Vietnam School of Physics (VSOP) will be organized in Dong-Hoi (Quang Binh province) from 20 – 31 July 2009 by Rencontres du Vietnam and Institute of Physics, Hanoi, in cooperation with Institute National de Physique Nucléaire et de Physique des Particules (IN2P3), CNRS, France, and Quang-Binh University, Dong Hoi.
This school belongs to a series of schools organized in different places in Vietnam since 1993. It is being planned to accept about 30-35 participants coming principally from research institutes and universities. Some financial support for participants (with a priority given to junior people), mainly those from countries in the region, may be available.
The school is partly supported by the APCTP (Pohang, Korea) and the Abdus Salam ICTP (Trieste, Italy) as external activities.
- Rencontres du Vietnam, France.
- Institute National de Physique Nucléaire et de Physique des Particules (IN2P3), CNRS, France.
- Asia-Pacific Centre for Theoretical Physics, Pohang, Korea.
- The Abdus Salam International Center for Theoretical Physics, Trieste, Italy.
- Osaka University, Osaka, Japan.
- Vietnamese Academy of Science and Technology (VAST), Vietnam.
- Quang Binh University, Dong Hoi, Vietnam.
- Institute of Physics, VAST, Vietnam.